Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's 10 to 12. And i need to get up in 7 hours.
But time is flexible. at least for me.

I have tonnes of homework that i haven't touched. And my class is tomorrow. Ok lah, Ikeda Sense is nice. But still.. I do a last minute rush for every lesson. Class starts at 650. By 610 i'd usually be at the Macs at my place. Pia-ing homework with my right hand, and stuffing nuggets n fries with my left. No time for ipod. No time for pple-bioing. Its always a mad rush. Then i practically run to the train.. n fr Orchard MRT, brisk walk to Shaw (Cause running in town is very drama) Not unlike Chiyo n Pumpkin running for geisha class.. LOL.. j/k

I run into class disheveled and always with a sumimasen. Cos i'm tardy every fricking time. And Ikeda Sense will look at me n say Ogenki desuka. And i'll think to myself, ogenki ki lan.. But still.. She's very nice. So the next hour will be spent on hiragana, or kaiwa (conversation) or vocab lessons. It is very much like pri school tuition class. We chant after our teacher. We learn how to greet politely. But i'm thinking.. uuurgh.. Who speaks like "Hello. How are you doing?"
i feel like fast forwarding to the "hey sup yo" but i doubt i'll get to learn all this street lang from class.

The 3 hours usually pass very quickly. Cos i'm like super in love with it. I even bot a singlet from NUM tt says JAPAN across it.. but i doubt i'll ever wear it. And then off to Subway i'll go. It's become like a routine?

Urgh. 5 past 12. I'm randomly stringing letters together.
Neway, thanks for your card John!

No comments: