Monday, March 20, 2006

Every morning i wake up with a headache. Cos of insufficient sleep and all.
Everyday begins the same way.. with my mother's siblings coming early to help out..

I can see that they really really love her.

Like i can see that i have many many, many many good frens who really love me.
It's really helping me to get my mind off her absence. I need you guys now. And you guys are here for me. I can't put into words how heartfelt my eternal gratitude is.

Mom, your 3 best uni pals came and chatted with me today. They said u regretted forcing me wrt the choices i had to make in JC. That u regretted some other things that you did, and u tried to salvage it. Its probably too late, but i do appreciate it.

Ying (my maid) baked a cake for Rong (my bro). I heard from my elder bro that Dad broke down (again) when he asked Rong to go have his cake. Thank god i was Knocked Out at that time, i would have been a major contribution to the waterworks.

Dad sat me down and tokked to me. He said that it's time that we both put in effort and put aside our differences to overcome our obstacle of not communicating enough with each other. Mom, you know i could never tok to Dad without ending in an argument. I've been waiting to hear him say that for the longest time. And he could never bring himself to say that he doesn't really know me. It's sad that we couldn't come to this before you left. But at least, it's not too late.

Wow.. the past few entries i cried as i blogged. Today i'm cool.
I suddenly remembered this episode in Project Runway, when Zulema said "I don't care if you have to cry and cut, but you have to cry and cut."
My mom loved Project Runway.. And i loved watching it with her..
That time i downloaded some episodes and put it into my PSP to let her watch in the hospital ward... But that was the day she went ICU..

It's really tough. But thanks guys.. esp Les, for coming everyday.. n staying till so late everyday.. just to accompany me..

Hai... Do i really have so many good frens??? i din know! LOL

No comments: