skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
..& all that Jazz..
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(47)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(22)
What was i expecting?
I dreamt of you last night.You were happy. There w...
I like to take out tt separator when i'm bored. Or...
Was walking twards the MRT after Jap ended. Was su...
Me: The cheese for spaghetti is not this type one!...
I last mentioned that i had some fish. Yeah.. Last...
I bought some fish. And i wanted to call you insti...
Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yes...
The drama is finally over..
The monks came again. And after their usual indeci...
My dad couldn't sleep the night before, he felt sl...
Every morning i wake up with a headache. Cos of in...
Day 2. Every now and then i suddenly remember some...
The past 24 hours have been the most hectic ever.S...
0313 170306
I've never seen my dad cry this much. And it's kin...
Her heart stopped beating and her blood pressure w...
It's 5 past 12.we were all in our beds.. abt to fa...
the weekend without sleep
Today is one of the rare times when i actually bum...
It's 10 to 12. And i need to get up in 7 hours.But...
My Bday!~!
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
►
2005
(48)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2004
(1)
►
December
(1)
Links
Google News
About Me
Han
Eats mints, Repeats songs over & over again, Can't flush with lid up, wows, spaces out frequently.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment