The ang moh lang were lying!
I perched my nose at the top of the 6 glasses of wine n breathed in deeply and all i smelled was tt of a whiteboard marker!
And the rest of the class were shouting "Blossoms!" "Summer!" "I smell raspberries with a little honey and peach!"
Alamak. the other singaporean in class wasnt doin tt much better. i looked over at her report and under
Qn5) What does it SMELL like? Does it remind you of anything?
she wrote nail polish remover.
But its like that during the first lesson i think. I took some pics with my phone but i cant put it up. Afterwards i asked them how they did it, and they said they just read from the book what type of wine it was, (dry or sweet etc), read what its supposed to smell like from the grapes in it (Cabernet Franc, Pinot noir etc) and PRETENDED they actually smelt it by believing its really what they were smelling!!!
Wah kao..
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is why I don't drink wine, before I can taste it the smell already gets to me. To me it seems like rotting crockroach. I did taste it once and it was urgggggg....maybe I like my sweet drinks too much. GW
Post a Comment