There it is, on Home first page. It really is that guy!
I was briefly acquainted with SQ when he came back to Guards during his hols from oz.
If i'm not wrong he was occupying the TDO office, at which i'd always visited him.
I remember Raymond & I conducting the IPPT for the group of about 6 officers returning for the holidays and SQ was the only one who got a Gold. and a solid one at that.
Though we were just acquaintances, it kinda still is a huge shock.
Wonder how it is like in OCS right now.. Will Commander OCS sit the whole school down (like he did) in the Dining Hall and address his death? I can imagine solemnness suffocating Foxtrot.. especially in those long empty corridors flanked by mirrors, that are plain eerie without the presence of cadets.
He really was a very nice guy hey.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment