OCS Song!!I have 2 more days and i'm sharing floorspace with an exponential amount of travel paraphernalia. I have clothes hailing from the nether abysses of my wardrobe. Gadgets and their respective accessories from the hanging shelf, and loads of other crap all gathered here in a bacchanalian Mardi Gras of sorts, serving both to drive me insane yet make me feel safely ensconced. (Like a strait jacket?)
The cousins came over to cook and gather and hang out. As i engaged in this rare socialization, i zoom out abt 245% and i was thinking my mum would be soooo so sooo soo so euphoric if she were to be present. To see her children and favorite nieces and nephews together like this. And also because i'm finally on track somewhere.
Somewhere else, behind another partition, in a cubicle away from the others in my head, i hum the ocs song. I organized a gathering last wk for jm's bday - the last of the things im gonna org

Got him a cake with his face.. heh.. went thru the entire ocs dvd of pics for one of his most spastic crowning moments.



No comments:
Post a Comment