Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm in a dilemma.
Bing wants to celebrate our bday (same day). And i had kinda plans for it too.
But, they all died when i found out about my mum's condition.
I kind of not know wat to do.. cos it's 2 weeks from now.. n Bing is working himself up to a pretty respectable panic.

Anyway.. I've taken my first step twards becoming Japan's Next Top Pornstar.
My Jap lessons have finally started. And i kinda love it.

The thing abt my mum is that she doesnt forget. She remembers everything ppl do to her.. Good or bad.. And so they sorta end up in cancer. I swear i will not keep all these stuff in. I will not remember all these wrongs. I'll forget stuff.

Which isn't really working out.. Cos i'm trying to memorize my hiragana for tmr's lesson. =(

No comments: