Hope - Twista & Faith EvansCuz I'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today,
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away
And be hopeful (hopeful) and he'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but that's okay
Let's be hopeful!
- Coach Carter OST -
Ok, josh & Eugene.. as promised...

LoL..!! Everybody, check out the uncanny resemblance they have to tt duck retard Baby Huey!! LOL.. and the similarities do not just end with looks.. =)
Newsflash: I'm back in 1Gds.. My s4's like really enthu abt shipping me off to do guards conversion.. i'm kinda neutral.. wadeva they throw at me, i'll catch.. neway.. been slacking for too damn lon, perhaps this is all i need to get whipped back into shape.. just in time for AHM..
argh.. AHM!!! can't wait.. had so much fun last year...

1 week back here & i've been Legolas-ed to do sum things.. well what else do i expect neway? Part of these arrows require me to pay a visit to DB (detention barracks). It's a super depressing place can.. like all ur life gets sucked out as u walk through the heavily guarded gates.. Actually before this i actually had thought of what to blog about but now i face the dashboard n i'm drawing a complete blank..
Han: eh i think i bought this shirt a while back.. from TOPMAN at Gubis..
Bing: izzit.. ok.... ... .. .. eh? wait... huh?
Han: did i just say Gubis??????

No comments:
Post a Comment