Sunday, January 09, 2005

Brunei's creeping closer..

In exactly 10 days, ladies n gentlemen, i'll be shipped off to die in Brunei. I've gotten a nice plot of land in which they'd throw my body, together with my fieldpack n SBO n stuff. Right. I ain't trying to be pessimistic abt this but i can't see no light in this proverbial tunnel either. I'm doin duty again as the CDS (Coy Duty Sgt) in the duty hole at wingline and i'm currently updatin ya from the Conference Room. See? I can't stress enough that my life's been totally confiscated by army.. by OCS.. i don't see other people tt much anymore.. & i believe sum ppl r just gettin along fine.. dun wanna gripe but this aint the way it was supposed to turn out.. :

Right. I'm gonna get through Brunei & things r gonna work out after that. I'm gonna make things work. =)

Went to Dean's for a long awaited BBQ n i'm glad to say it turned out really well.. though it took like, 20 over weeks to materialise but it was swell.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: