Saturday, December 25, 2004

And it all begins..

K i've finally got this sorted out.. finally got the html right.. all those hieroglyphics.. I took this pic at wheelock.. uber nice =) It's Christmas! Flipped thru my journal fr the 24th Dec 2003 entry. and it dawned on me tt i'm outta touch with so many people.. n there r so many things tt i'd said i'd do but haven't. Can i blame the army? Oh yeah i can.. Ocs zaps the life outta you man.. yet it may seem so fulfilling at times. I've got tonnes of pics tt i havent uploaded.. I've gotta do tt ROC momento for the platoon.. I've gotta get my album.. and all that.. There's watermanship training next week.. n the jungle survival package.. back in tt haunted Tekong. Can i get through tt?
It's Christmas! I'm like shunning the festivities. And for once i dun feel out. Like the whole world is gettin on with it without me. I just bought THIS DIARY WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE 2005.
Freaking interesting. Their motto is
"Your Values Are Our Toilet Paper "

Right.. =)
2005 is starting! 4 more mths to commissioning.. i'm completely jazzed man..

No comments: